This involves a consultation to assess the treatment plan needed.
We address adult disorders, including but not limited to:
- Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety and Depressive Disorders
- Bipolar and Related Disorders
- Neurocognitive Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
As well as Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, including but not limited to:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorders
- Depressive Disorders and parasuicidal behaviors
- Anxiety and Related Disorders
Once a diagnosis is made, medication may be prescribed. We are involved in the ongoing assessments of the patient’s progress, side effects, and need for modification of medication regimens which occur on a regular basis.
Suboxone is a detox medication that is used to treat opiate addiction. It is made of buprenorphine and naloxone. Buprenorphine is an opioid, similar to codeine and heroin, but it does not produce intense euphoric feelings like other opioids.
Following our evaluation, we may prescribe or recommend other services according to each patient’s needs.